Think Big! Dream Big! Seussical!

“Oh the Places You’ll Go” When You Come and See Seuss

Seussical Logo (courtesy of Classic Productions for Students, classicproductions.org)

Harley Johnson, Assistant Editor

Drama Club’s winter musical Seussical premieres tonight!

The performance times are Friday, February 10, at 7:30 pm;  Saturday, February 11, at 7:30 pm; Sunday, February 12, at 2:30 pm; Thursday, February 16 at 7:30 pm; Friday, February 17, at 7:30 pm; and Saturday, February 18, at 7:30 pm. Doors will open at 7 pm and 1 pm.

Cost to get in is $5 for students and $10 for adults.

Seussical, which was last performed at Northmont in 2005, will be a double cast show, with an opening and closing night cast. The two different cast only apply to the main characters and they will alternate nights.

Opening night cast includes: junior Maggie Salata as the Cat in the Hat, sophomore Connor Gray as JoJo, sophomore Gabe Markins as Horton the Elephant, junior Gloria Helton as Gertrude McFuzz, junior Brooklyn Philander as Sour Kangaroo, and senior DeAnna Ullery as Mayzie LaBird.

Closing night cast includes: senior Allen Van Luvander as the Cat in the Hat, sophomore Josh Thompson as JoJo, sophomore Trey Hopkins as Horton the Elephant, senior Anna Fox as Gertrude McFuzz, junior Lindsey Mutter as Sour Kangaroo, and senior Rylee Fitzgerald as Mayzie LaBird.

There will be a bake sale in the lobby during the show to support Drama Club and Muse Machine.

Come see Seussical and experience the places you’ll go.