Inkrott’s Initiation

Inkrott Named Head Principal

Dr. Inkrott, with his wife Laura and his daughter Julianne, will fill the position of Mr. George Caras (photo courtesy of englewoodindependent.com)

Taylor Shively, Staff Writer

The 2017-2018 school year will welcome a new head principal: Dr. Jason Inkrott.

Inkrott started working at Northmont High School in 2005, and was a math teacher for 6 years. For the past 6 years, he has served as the high school’s assistant principal (englewoodindependent.com). He supervises and assists students whose last names begin with A-G. Inkrott also organizes study halls, oversees student activities such as homecoming and prom, and coordinates assemblies.

“I am excited to keep working with the phenomenal staff and students and Northmont High School,” said Inkrott.

Inkrott has earned two Bachelor degrees, a Master of Science in Educational Leadership, and a Doctorate, all from the University of Dayton.

“I look forward to creating the best possible learning environment for our students, while challenging each student to achieve their full potential,” said Inkrott.

He enjoys exercising and reading, and loves to support the UD basketball program. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, Laura, and their daughter, Julianne.

Inkrott will officially take over the duties of head principal when Mr. George Caras retires, effective July 31.