Cincinnati Vs Cleveland

Fans Take Their Pick On Who Will Come Out on Top This Year Between the Bengals and Browns

Justin Artz, Staff Writer

Ohio football fans debate every year over who’s going to win the two divisional matchups between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cleveland Browns.

“It’s the Browns year this year,” said junior Bryce Asher. “We’ve made a lot of big moves this offseason, and I believe we won’t be the team that gets made fun of.”

A lot of students at Northmont have already started making predictions on who’s going to lead the division between the 2 teams.

“Honestly if Browns fans think they can beat the Bengals, they’re not the brightest fans out there,” said junior Jaren Slusher.

Last season, the Browns went defeated, finishing with a record of 0-16. The Bengals finished with a record of 7-9, both teams unfortunately dodged the playoffs.

“Both teams have made their teams a lot stronger over the offseason,” said senior Ryan Louis. “I will give the Browns credit, but there is no way they’re going to beat Cincinnati. ”

In 2015 the Bengals started the season off 8-0, undefeated. This year, both teams will look to improve their record from last season. The rivalry will continue this year for their 90, and 91 matchup. The Bengals lead the all-time series 50-39.