The student news site of Northmont High School

The Thunder

The Thunder

The Thunder

Thank you Sponsors!
EL TORO
Search this site:

Greta Van Fleet Resume Starcatcher World Tour

After a Short Break the Starcatcher World Tour Resumes in Europe
From the Greta Van Fleet webpage

Greta Van Fleet announced in an instagram post (@GretaVanFleet) on Sunday November 5th, that their Starcatcher world tour would resume with a sold out show in Hamburg on the 6th. After their events in the U.S. concluded they announced their dates for the Europe tour. According to the Greta Van Fleet webpage, the european tour starts in Hamburg, the band will then go through all of Europe and end in Lisbon, Portugal. After their European tour the band will make one more trip to the U.S. go back to Europe to have a concert in Oslo Norway, then conclude the tour in Mexico City, Mexico.

Part of the Starcatcher photoshoot (left to right) Jake Kiszka, Josh Kiszka, Danny Wagner, Sam Kiszka. (Taken from USA Today).

Greta Van Fleet are a rising band from Frankenmuth Michigan formed in 2012. The band consists of twins Jake (lead guitarist) and Josh Kiszka (vocalist), their brother Sam Kiszka (bassist and keyboards) and Danny Wagner (drums). 

The band is best known for their hits like: Heat Above, Highway Tune, You’re The One, and many more. Their more recent project was the Starcatcher album, which was released on the 21st of July this year. Fans can purchase a vinyl copy of the album along with other merchandise here, on the Greta Van Fleet webstore. The album is also on Spotify, Youtube Music, Apple Music, and other listening platforms. 

According to Seat Geek, Greta Van Fleet tickets range from as low as $77 with an average price of $173. Of course, ticket prices will depend on where the concert takes place and where you sit.