The student news site of Northmont High School

The Thunder

The Thunder

The Thunder

Thank you Sponsors!
TVM TRUCKING
Search this site:

New Ramen Shop Opens in Englewood

The Owners of Sushi Shop Ozu 852 Have Opened a Second Restaurant!
Image from Dayton247.com

On November 17th, Ninja Ramen, a new food establishment opened for business with a line going out the door. With a menu packed full of food choices completely new to Englewood, Ninja Ramen has become highly anticipated among residents in the nearby area. Some of the main menu items include: takoyaki, pork ramen, pork & chicken dumplings, seaweed salad, chicken ramen, and pork buns. The establishment also has beverages like bubble tea, flavored tea, coke beverages, and Pepsi beverages. 

The owners of the restaurant also own Ozu852, which is a sushi, hibachi, and Chinese restaurant located at 852 Union Blvd, that has been a hit among residents. On Yelp.com, Ozu852 has a 4.5 star rating. The inside of the restaurant is fully decorated and completely remodeled. When asked about the opening of the restaurant, Ann Li said “We’re very excited about today! We have a full house. Everyone seems very excited and loves the food so far.”

Image from DJ Mike E

Customers are very happy with the service and food, which on Google, has been given a 4.2 star rating. Google reviewer DJ Mike E left a 5 star review on the restaurant saying “Ninja Ramen has a completely refreshed interior, offers a new style of food to the Englewood area, and does it with smiling faces of wonderfully committed owners and staff. The food is on point in quality, taste, and presentation. The atmosphere pulls you in and makes you feel like you are at a more upscale restaurant. Just like any new restaurant I expect it will take a little time for them to get used to the flow, so patience should be had and will be rewarded with great food. I am already in love with this place and plan to help keep it a staple of Englewood. The Spicy Miso Ramen is amazing!